Tribal Owner's Group  

Go Back   Tribal Owner's Group > Tribal Buy/Sell/Trade Forums > Misc. Non-paintball items f/s/t
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
-->Tribal Manual<--
-->Tribal Basics<--

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Exclamation ~!!!Forum Rules - Please Read!!!~

Okay folks, we should all know this by now, but just posting the rules so no one has any questions about it.

1. This is for everything else that is not specific paintball equipment, which is covered in the other four forums. We have other forums available for Tribals, Tribal parts, non-Tribal markers, and general, non-Tribal paintball marker parts, so please post those items there.

2. Please state the condition, both cosmetically and working order, of the items in question. If you don't know, just say so, we're not going to judge you because of that. Remember, if you advertise it one way and the buyer receives it another, your feedback will suffer because of it. Pictures are always good, as is honesty.

3. Please state a desired price. OBO (or best offer) is okay, but do not start a bidding war (ie: I've got a bid of $300, do I hear $310?) as this is not eBay. Posting links to eBay and other forum auctions is allowed, but keep it under control.

4. When your item is sold, please have the courtesy to delete your thread. Or, if you're not sure how to do it, edit your first post in the thread and replace it with the words SOLD!! and one of us moderators will take care of it. Also, if any thread goes over the one month mark with no updates, we will delete it for you. Hey, it's just 15 minutes worth of typing, it's not like we're sending a Biblical plague down on you or anything.

5. Shipping. Please state something regarding when you will ship... ie; item will ship as soon as payment is received. "OR" Item will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment. It is also a good idea to let perspective buyers know whether or not you are insuring the item being shipped and/or how you will send (ups,usps,etc.). If something occurs that prevents you from shipping in your established timeframe contact your buyer and let them know.

That should just about do it, if you've got any questions, you know where to find me, or my esteemed compadre, jeremy.sears.
2: Bring a buddy, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
3: Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
4: If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.
My Feedback

Last edited by ~kaos~; 11-18-2006 at 09:52 AM.
Closed Thread